Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank you

A huge Thank you goes out to all the Dancers that helped out at the Car wash on Friday.  It was successful.  I think having car washes next year on Friday would be a good opportunity.

We also need to Thank the parents that made the car washes possible.  We need to thank Kimberly's Grandparents for providing a hose, nozzle, signs and washing/drying and storing of towels.  Sam's parents for providing awesome signage along with water, treats and Dilly Bars from DQ.  Kari's parents for the buckets,soap and towels.  Sarah's mom for providing the tent, chairs and water. We also need to thank parents that volunteered to monitor the car wash.  I know I learned a lot about the girls and how they worked together when I worked the car wash.   I am sure I have forgotten others, but we appreciate everyone's contribution.  It takes everyone working together  to make this fundraiser and all fundraisers successful.

Some of dancers realized that this was their last car wash fundraiser.  Remember you can always come back next year and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment